Grain transportation and processing systems
- Grain transportation and processing systems
- Fertilizer transportation systems and equipments
- Bulk and liquid product dosing and packaging equipment
- Metal cuting with "fiber" lazer
- Creation and production of technological lines
- Liquid transportation systems and equipment
- Other activities
Shovel elevators (norias)
Shovel elevators – equipment designed for vertical transportation of a product. Elevators of this type do not mechanically damage seeds, work quietly, low power consumption compared to screw or pneumatic conveyors.
Transportation speed, type of shovels, mark of belt is selected by product’s type.
Standard assembly of a shovel elevator:
- a housing is painted black metal or galvanized steel sheet;
- quickly depreciated surfaces are lined with friction-resistant plastic;
- a drive – motoreducers of parallel cylindrical shafts;
- UCF, UCP-type bearings.
Productivity of the shovel elevators manufactured by UAB “Milviteka” is from 2 to 1000 t/ h. Shovel elevators of higher efficiency are manufactured according to an individual order.